View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I am so happy to read these responses! I totally needed to hear all this today! I went back to dr on tuesday I had a horrible weekend. I seem to have one good day, followed by a horrible night. So I think Im probably more careless when I have had a couple decent days. He xrayed it all again. He said 2 of the joints are extremly stretched I could see it also. But that doesnt explain why its such severe pain but maybe its like growing pains when were teens. theres NO WAY I could go back to work yet. Ha I cant even walk long enough to shop @ one store let alone anything else. I walk around the block and Im exhausted. Im still taking my pain meds on schedule if I miss a dose, I know it because my pain level has sky rocketed again.
However, there have been a couple nights where I havent woken up to take them so thats progress. He also started me on a weeks course of steroids to help it. I go back again @ 6 weeks so well see what happens them. When do they usually say no more pain meds? I take 10mg vicoen 4xs sometimes 5 per day!. My dr told me I can take10 a day if necessary . But when do they stop them?
mrsalkire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote