View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear Andromeda

please fight the findings. You do have your school history, your grades, people who can testify and vouch for you before any of this happened. No one person has the right to define the rest of your life. This person is not the only that can evaluate you. What about your PCP? Are you close to any physician? Stack the evidence against the findings of the neuro psychologist. if your lawyer can't help you, get another. He is suppose to fight for you, not give you nothing but bad news and a lousy weekend. I am not in good shape either, really I am not, but I don't want to not live, and neither do you. Sometimes this stuff is put in front of you, and it is like a brick wall. There are ways around this decision. Get a psychiatrist, there may even be a womens center near your home who can help direct you. You don't want to be homeless any more than I do. I have lost all too, but I am giving it one heck of a fight. Currently my non covered medications cost more than what I receive in a month. Had to write begging letters. This disability thing isn't all that good. No doctors want to take medicaid. There is always hope, and you must fight for your rights. Get your friends to write letters, telling the judge or board what you were like before this, and what you are like now. I had a stack of this stuff before I went to my hearing. It was my PCP not the psychologist whos letter the judge really looked at. Please dear person, life still has alot of good, despite pain, and those brick walls. find the opening, and get some people on your side. Call the hot line, they can also direct you to some agency that can step in. You are worth a fight, you really are. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (09-27-2012)