View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 01:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi again,

I promised you I would view that lecture on pain and women and get back to you with what I'd learned. I did view it, but didn't get back to you the way I should have.

If I had learned anything useful, I would have posted that very night; unfortunately, all the lecturer said about pain relief during pregnancy is that some women suffering from some types of chronic pain, sometimes report a dramatic reduction in that pain during pregnancy. That's it. Period.

Still, I still should have gotten back to you sooner than this. My bad.

I gotta tell you that your reply to me made my day. By now you know that our emotions cycle a lot; your stress level has probably been back up to 8 several times.

Still, you got to breathe better for a little while. Time enough for Kate and Dolphin to arrive and give you some real and useful information. I knew they would.

You don't owe me anything for a few moments of emotional relief, but if you feel that you do, you can repay me for my invaluable help by loaning me your baby for a year or two.

We raised our first grandson for the first two years of his life, and those two years were among the best that either my wife or I can remember. Our own children had every right to be jealous. We loved them; even lived for them, but we weren't able to devote as much time to them as we could to Brennen.

I was disabled when he was born. Life was pretty boring, daytime TV being what it is, so he got 100% of us 100% of the time. .

If you decide to loan us your baby, I promise to return you a happy, healthy child...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 04-25-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: I'm running out of ideas...some help please
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote