View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Celiac And Epilepsy Question

Hi every one its jen D,well ive almost finnished moving house.
and ive had something very interesting happen during this period.
I was forced to be off the computor while moving house for four days well in that time even with stress , late nights, my gait and rocking , and electric type head aches on right side have subsided alot.
then today i asked my hubby to set up the computer so i could check my emails and BANG!!!!! with in 5 minutes of computer work my head started tingling electric shock type pain running up my head again and rocking sensation came on full force, now i'm starting to think i have more than 1 issue here,understanding that my suspected celiac has taken its toll on my body casueing all sorts of things. from muscle weakness all over , fatigue all the time, ataxia. i think the flickering of the refresh thing on the computor could be causeing some sort of silent type epilepsy, my real father suffered from a very mild for of epilepsy and i'm thinking i'm on to something here, any idears would be truly apriciated, thank you once again for your comments and best wishes, my celiacs gene test is going to take 3 weeks to get my results so no news yet kind regards Jen from Australia.
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote