View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update

I'm sorry to hear that you've had similar reactions. The doctors all seem confused and surprised by my symptoms. I've been given no treatment. I had bloodwork done an MRI of my brain, but everything looks normal. It's now been 6 weeks since my final shot and my condition is pretty much the same, though I am feeling less fatigued than I was at the beginning.

My feet are swollen and painful, the veins even seem to be bulging. My left arm hurts and my fingers feel like I have arthritis. I also have tingling that comes and goes in my arms, legs, hands and feet--even in my face and tongue.

I keep hoping that this will all improve over time. It seems like a fairly common problem, but no one seems to know what to do.

Keep me updated on your condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcey View Post
i'm also having the same problem.it started with the final vaccine.(5th dose of rabipur).but earlier i had severe symptoms.now it's about 2 months after the last dose.now symptoms not severe,but still kind of burning sensation over the foots and early fatigue.i was prescribed only vit B supplements.hope it'll be dissappear.how about your condition and any treatment given to you.
tnshopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote