Thread: Day of Fasting!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 03:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.(Jeremiah 32:17, NIV)

PARENT’S PRAYER:

Dear Lord,
There are many things in our circumstances that at times seem too hard for us. Yet, Lord, we know that nothing is too hard for you. Let us always, therefore, walk in your strength in all that we do. We thank you that you have made it possible for us to approach you and ask big, seemingly impossible things because of your great mercy for us. We thank you, Lord, that you are the God of real hope and of real answers. Therefore we ask that you would move with power in _______’s life. We ask for restoration in his/her body. We ask for significant improvement in (name a few specific physical or behavioral issues your child is facing). Lord, we ask that in the days to come, we would be able to see great progress in each of these areas.
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen

I am praying for my daughter Sally today for improvement in speech and language skills. I would ask that you would add your prayers to mine. Also fill in the blanks and pray for your own sons/daughters/friends who have Autism

Judy
SallysMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote