View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jana, I am sorry you are feeling worse. Has your doctor made any suggestions on changes in treatment? I know that coming to this site makes me feel emotionally better. The people here are the only ones I can talk to about this condition. I can not tell anyone at work. I know it would affect their opinion of me and how I am treated. Sad but true. I cannot tell my 14 year old daughter because I know it will frighten her and I do not even have a definite diagnosis yet. I am actually afraid of the official diagnosis because I do not know how to tell my daughter. I am a single parent.

I have 6 years before I could take an early retirement. I hope I can stay well enough to make that date so I can keep my health insurance. I wanted to retire to the shore. I will have to rethink that with how sick the summer weather makes me feel.

I live in a rural area too. Our house backs to woods. There is farmland only a half mile away. Do you think the farm chemicals worsen the MG, would a home air purifier help?
kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (09-28-2012)