Thread: The MJFF
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Yes, soccertese, we know already. Very few people have credibility in your eyes. Got that. I just tell the story as it happened. If you don't believe it, that's OK. I don't need you to believe my story.

I can see people don't dare to question MJFF. Reveret, you say MJFF is the only organization answering questions to PD patients. That's not true. There are others that also do this. I know because I contacted them. I advise you to try yourself and you will see.

Seriously, I don't care a damn thing about anything at all. I only care about the GM1 ganglioside story. GM1 works !!! It is shown in a 5 year long clinical trial I AND in a clinical trial II. It is safe, disease-modifying AND symptom relieving. For years, competitors have been saying GM1 is unsafe and unhealthy but the trials showed it is not. Clearly there is a force trying to hold up GM1 therapy. The only thing I care for is if there will be a clinical phase III trial or not; and if it will ever be a therapy. If this therapy isn't pursued by the Parkinson's organizations, then they are not doing what they should do. This is not the result that I expect. And therefore, I stop supporting any donation to any Parkinson's organization unless one of them decides to support GM1; than I will support that organization.

For all those that think I am not credible and MJFF is credible ... how much money would you bet that there will be a clinical phase III trial of GM1 ganglioside ? I dare to say I would not bet a single penny because I can sense that this will never happen.

And Reverett, as for Debi Brooks giving info and gaining a lot of money ... I don't mind people that do good research get a lot of money. And the info she gives is usefull. But why doesn't she speak up about GM1 ganglioside ?
pwpboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote