View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Deb I just went thru THAT magilla.?

and found out [aint' hindiste wonderful?] I've Hashit's Auto-I. Soo, one has to ask, which came first? Egg or chicken? Since they didn't TEST, they can't say...therefore, all subsequent tests are all plain old DAMAGE CONTROL? Based on sonos, x-rays, etc. docs, never connected some dots. I for one could have avoided lots of after-effects/side-effects if they had? But, think on it this way..damage IS Done, let's go forth to find out HOW best! Best is the key word on how to get the mess cleared up!

I can only refer you to web sites that I've found useful for all the myriad of conditions I either actually have, or seem to have...[not to mention the 'suspects'] One thing I've found, is that there ARE boards out there of good folks who aren't necessarily on these particular boards...who give as good as so many here.

I too, have those seemingly 'bad-fitting-shoes'? They hurt, but, nothing cant' be fixed..just a matter of finding which/what to fix!..Don't know about you, but ANY relief, is just that...RELIEF! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote