View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well!!!! do I have an update for you all that I felt I HAD to come here right away and share what I found out this morning.

My friend (who was the subject of this particular thread), came in the breakfast place and we all jumped up and welcomed her back. It's been over one month since we saw her.

I said "It's so nice to see you, how have you been, how are the migraines you were having?" She said:

"they werent migraines, it was my heart"

I sat with her and this is what she shared with me.

She had gone through all the tests which included EKG's for two years. Nothing ever showed up. Even on echo cardiagrams, NOTHING EVER SHOWED UP.

Then....AND THANK GOD, someone said "We are putting a monitor on your for a few days". THAT'S WHEN THEY FOUND OUT. A Fib!

Her heart was stopping for 8 seconds, she wasn't getting any blood flow and that's why she was always drop dead tired and getting headaches.

They put a pacemaker in her and, while it's slow going, she is getting better day by day. She is on coumadin and other stuff and I said:

"I am going on the computer and putting an update on your story because there are probably hundreds of people out there who are walking around exhausted and having headaches and they don't know why"

She was pleased to be of help and I'm delighted to share her slow but steady recovery.

So it was never migraines of any kind. It was her heart.

So pass this on to anyone who has similar symptoms. Hey, you never know.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote