Thread: Blood Results
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Weezie is doing well and she helps and plays with Maya, and even lets her sleep with her now ... we limit Weez's time outdoors morning to about 4pm only when we are around. There have been coyotes sighted near us...and they may be prowling around at night. My goal is to get her indoors as much as possible now. It is helpful that Weez does not like cold...and it is pretty cold now in the mornings and at night.

I went to a friend's home today to harvest her unwanted enormous catnip! Boy is it potent! I have half drying now and the rest in a paper bag. Weezie is in heaven on our back porch where it is on the table, in fact. She loves catnip. Little Maya doesn't seem to be mature enough for it, and scrinches up her eyes and face doing a PHEWWWWWW thing. She also punches it with her paw! I suppose she has to be older, or maybe she is one of the rare ones who don't like catnip? LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote