View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've been going to the gym inconsistently but have been doing strength training at home on a more consistent basis. I lost a few pounds and have been maintaining. I gave some serious thought to my family and our eating habits. I don't like them and am making changes that my DH and DD are not liking. We don't eat many processed foods, very few in fact, since I cook almost everything from scratch. I do allow myself one can of Diet Coke a day and know I shouldn't be drinking any. I have spurts where I want to drink it but then decide not to for a while and go without.

Rosie 33 congrats on your new great-GD! I hear you on the lost and gained a few pounds thing. I've been doing that since my teens! But when I gain the lost weight back I've been gaining more than I lost. So this time it's not about the weight, it's about how I feel. If I loose pounds, great. If not...not sure how I'll feel!

Bizi I'm still wearing my larger jeans that I bought a year or so ago. They're very loose on me but I'm not ready to get back into my old jeans so I'm stuck wearing these uncomfortable jeans. I bought the jeans to get me through until I lost the weight and could fit back into my old jeans. Hasn't happened yet.
karousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-01-2012), eva5667faliure (10-22-2013)