View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath4512 View Post
107 reads & no reply????

Im just worried about this pain. Can someone please tell me if this type of pain is normal.

I cant put weight on my right foot. It hurts the arch of my foot & my ankle & the top of my foot.. I cant work out if it feels like muscle, bones or joints. I cant get my foot in to my boots.My toes burn & get sharp pains which shoot up my leg.

I just want some feedback on whether this is a normal progresion of PN .

Thank you
Yes, it's part of my PN, I have a crushing feeling in the morning when I wake up. Exactly as you describe. I told the neurologist about it this week when I went, and the fact that I feel like I'm walking on rocks. That'll probably pop up too if you already have the feeling that your bones are breaking.
He asked if I had plantar fascitis, and checked my feet, but they were normal looking. I've been to the podiatrist and they didn't find anything. The neurologist was complimenting me about how smooth my feet were, like he was admiring them, lol. He told me to hit the B-vitamins really hard 'take as much as you want' were his words, so that's what I've been doing and the crushing is going down some. But yeah, it's all part of the progression. Pretty soon you'll probably feel like you're walking on rocks too.
Brue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote