View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default HELP!!! a little scared here

I have searched this forum and others and still dont have an answer and im a little worried..One the past two days have been extremely painful. head to toe kind only small spots unscathed and my joints and back are the worst o all like white hot rods being shoved in between each bone. 2 yesterday an electric pain rushed from my belly button out to ..the other end. and yesterday and today I have been peeing non stop. full stream, lots of liquid, clear. (so far this is these are things ive never had in my entire life) and it is every couple of minutes. In fact as I type this I feel the need to go run and pee. and I know when I go in there it will be a significant urination. my most recent blood work showed slightly elavated liver count but every thing else was >>in the words of my doctors "perfect" in fact they found it hard to believe because a month ago (my previouse blood work) my cholesterol, was very high sugar was a little high, my liver was good , kindney function a little off, blood pressure almost scary(exactly what my dr,s said) but now blood pressure is not just lower but very good for a 38 year old, and my sugar was well in the safe zone as well as all other. except for vit. "D". now I go for more blood work net week again (being monitored and all) but what I am feeling doesnt seem to fit anything I have seen, and I really hope this isnt RSD doing this though it might be. any and all responses are much appreciated and all will be considered.
... RSD is covered by comp....and I just lost my medical coverage this is why I dont just go to a DR.. ...............Thank you all very much!!!!