View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

tp420, or was that tp3454 ?

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sorry to hear of your struggle with head aches. I have struggles with head aches for years, usually in the 3 level.

I have suggestions for you but your 420 use may make them useless. Magnesium is needed for the brain to settle to sleep. It needs to be balanced with calcium and even phosphorus plus Vit D. The 420 may change these interactions and even cause deficiencies. IDK.

Did you use 420 growing up? Recent research shows that 420 during adolescence can be problematic in later years. I know people who use it to settle problems with extreme anger as needed.

How is your blood pressure? Do you do anything to maintain good brain nutrition? Have you ever had your blood glucose checked? Cycling head aches can be tied to cycling hypoglycemia (it is called reactive hypoglycemia, I have dealt with it for decades). It can be tied to insomnia, too. It is easy and affordable to check blood glucose frequently. A glucometer and test strips can be purchased for about $150. Ask your doctor.

Hormones can also become a problem. A good hormone assessment can help but if you have a cycling problem, it would likely require checking throughout the cycle.

Let us know how else we can help you.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote