Thread: Year update
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The post in PCS

I struggle with this also. Emotionally stressfull enviroments have me feeling my already slippery grip on my sanity just gets more so. I literally feel like going to pieces. I am currently trying to get to a nuero-psychologist.

Raising teenagers is hard enough and your son is at the separtion stage. As you have noticed they can be alittle rough about it. You might try talking to him be honest and vunerable about your fears and what it is costing you emotionally.

He may also need an outlet that is outside the home enviroment. It is common a young man his age will seek out a surrogate for whomever his father figure was. It is an effort to validate the man he feels he is becoming.

If you can get him to tell you something that he is really interested in, you maybe able to help him and lower your stress.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
xxxxcrystalxxxx (10-02-2012)