View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart oh boy, how nervewracking

Dear Mari

You are being very brave. It sounds like a decision you made in order for Work Buddy's and your work to be communicated in the best possible way, by being there with/for Work Buddy. I think it's tough with your anxiety, but it shows just how much of a team player you really are. I am really proud of you. I believe things will go well, and part of that is just because you will be there. I have no doubt that Work Buddy appreciates your going.

I am glad hubby is going with you also. Hopefully he will have a stabilizing effect. He is your family.

One though, might you consider planning ahead to take a couple days off after the day of the presentation. If it is on a Friday, perhaps even request the following Mon/Tue off. I believe you could use extra time to recoup, breathe, breathe some more, and let the relief and any other feelings from the presentation settle down, before getting back to business as usual at work. I have some concern that otherwise the return might be overwhelming.

Those are my thoughts. I send you lots of hugs.

~ waves ~
p.s. Do you already know the presentation date and schedule? (i will put that in my phone too with an advance alarm so i can send you some good mojo. )
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-01-2012), Dmom3005 (10-02-2012), Mari (10-02-2012), mymorgy (10-02-2012), Theta Z (10-02-2012)