View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Meditation

I am unsure of the type of meditation you speak. I taught meditation to myself as a child when my parents divorced and I essentially had no parents. Heres what I learned. In my opinion it is defintely worth it if the offering comes with no strings. Guided would be helpful.

At ten days you will get a oreintation and not much more but hey it can not hurt.
Meditation helps me with perspective. If I am feeling overwhelmed then I can marshall myself to regain minimal composure. It will be needed if you want to raise your awareness.

When practicesed to high levels pain management is purportedly possible. But keep in mind that can take years or practice. Health benefits are documented for those who regularly practice.

Personally I feel a higher awareness is essential to some degree to accept a life altering injury.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote