Thread: Blood Results
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Weezie is doing well and she helps and plays with Maya, and even lets her sleep with her now ... we limit Weez's time outdoors morning to about 4pm only when we are around. There have been coyotes sighted near us...and they may be prowling around at night. My goal is to get her indoors as much as possible now. It is helpful that Weez does not like cold...and it is pretty cold now in the mornings and at night.

I went to a friend's home today to harvest her unwanted enormous catnip! Boy is it potent! I have half drying now and the rest in a paper bag. Weezie is in heaven on our back porch where it is on the table, in fact. She loves catnip. Little Maya doesn't seem to be mature enough for it, and scrinches up her eyes and face doing a PHEWWWWWW thing. She also punches it with her paw! I suppose she has to be older, or maybe she is one of the rare ones who don't like catnip? LOL
Thats great, so glad Weezie is doing well and settling down with Maya, I am afraid coming from Scotland I hadn't a clue about catnip I have never heard of it, the internet is a great source of information, what I can gather is young cats don't seem to like it maybe she will change as she gets older, no wonder you are trying to keep them in before dark if there's coyote's lurking about I wouldn't be out after dark either, hope Weezie enjoys her catnip....Marie
villier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote