View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
Just my opinion, but sounds like a kidney infection or something along this line. Kidneys flow to the bladder. A bladder infection, will not give you a strong stream, but a dribble. (constant feeling of needing to go)

As far as your labs, unfortunately I would say either you majorally changed your diet or one of these test was flawed.
Hello again.. Thanks for replies so far
LITLOVE... I was denied for medicare 2x so far am applying again and mdcd said I get too much from disability to qualify.. I am trying though. so until then I am comp injury only...(sucks)

alt268: I was thinking along those lines about blood work too. I really hope It was right though.. having "more" thing wrong will only confuse the comp matter I think and put me in a further head spin(I'm sure you understand)
I was thinking UTI at first but stream was too constant and strong.. I ve had one in the past so it was the first thing I thought of.
Do you think kidney failure would produce this affect??? If so would,t the liquid be cloudy? ..Im so lost as to this issue. especially because it,s happening coincided with the extreme pain burst.
Thanks again I will take these to my dr. during my call today