View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation HELP ! Constant stabbing pain right side of head

Ok so this has been going on for over a year , started of with bad headaches and pains in sinus and dizziness ect...
I've been back and forth to the doctors weekly an been very persistant they seem to think I'm panicking but yeah. Around christmas last year i was working alot an was tired i kept getting pressure an pain at the back of my neck into my head like a bruising dull ache ....After a while pain got worse an kept getting a stabbing pain right side of head above temple ,pain sometimes radiates into cheek aswell. I thought it may had been wisdom tooth but had this removed last week an still the same , Dr referred me for physio therapy thinking it was trapped nerve ...when doing exercises neck hurt but didn't improve so I left.i complained of my right eye being very slightly blurry suddenly so got reffered for MRI scan an results normal got diagnosed as a tension headache which I don't belive.
Pain is sudden comes and goes get dizzy , lightheaded having to take time off as ita making me really panicky.
Also scalp right side twitches as well as eye , very tender pain disappeared for a week my friend hugged me we bumped heads now pain is back again .... Help much appreciated
Hollydollymix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote