Old 10-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Hey !!!

It feels like forever since I last posted...

My life has been a mess.
I need 50 petri dishes full of cells and so far I only have 20... Which means, I still dont have results for this semester !!! Panic.

I had a car accident. I silly truck hit me on the back. My car (dad's) is non functional My neck and back still hurt and the accident was last week (monday)... It was horrible.

On the good side of life... Im so interested in a finnish guy... He is a musician, I talk to him on FB BUT ! he lives in Helsinki... I have no clue if he likes me or not... He is coming to Mexico in november to play at my birthday party

My birthday party is a bitter sweet experience so far... Im excited but stressed.... I have never had a party like this you know... It will be in a hotel and it is costing me money... Dad is mad and etc...

So, this is what's keeping me busy but, I always have you on my mind.

Love you so much !

Hey Blue. I'm sorry that you are having a bad time,but Hey,the Finnish guy might like you. I hope that he's a good person who would not be selfish,and that he would be mature. Wouldn't that be nice. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-03-2012), BlueMajo (10-02-2012), Dmom3005 (10-03-2012), mymorgy (10-03-2012), Theta Z (10-05-2012), waves (10-13-2012)