View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Having same symptoms

You are not alone with persistent tingling/throbbing sensation on left front side of the head. Mine, in addition to the head, spreads acorss the entire left side of the body from head to toes. After almost 10 years of classic medecin procedures and pills intake without success, I got out of the country for further help. The doctors there, quickly put me through detox procedures. And, I successfully got off Clonazepen (Klonoppin) and others. Because they told me I was not a psychosis. It was narrowing of the coronary arteries that leads to the atherona;arterial filters (carotid cavity)-- the filter that supplies blood to the brain... The doctors there explained that my brain is not getting sufficient blood irragation because of this condition; where the least effort causes tingling in the left side of my body. I have in fact observed that my blood has become really thick over the years as my veins do not shoot blood out the way they used to.

Anyways, I am not sure which ones of the doctors (here and there) are telling the truth. Here, I am being told that in addition to high cholesteral count, I have abnormal EKG but they do not know what is causing. Over there, I am being told that the reason I having all these symptoms is because I have angina, which has been aggravated by the narrowing of the carotid cavity.

Let us find a way to link up to see if we could exchange further information about this condition.
p123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote