View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:42 AM
luduplo

luduplo

Hi, I just read your post, none of this seems to be giving you anxiety, is it? Do you have panic/ anxiety attacks at all? You've been given a lot of help already and seen more professionals than most people with neuro issues. Your brain scan was clean, but one doctor thinks you may have volume shrinkage, which might just be his take on the scan, but since you have no condition or history of drug/ alcohol abuse, your brain probably has not shrunk, ever.

Have you suffered from any head trauma or concussions in your life, do you play any sport? Have you had any surgeries/ is your overall health good? and what about your dental health?

If you have no head trauma and you are otherwise healthy to your knowledge, you seem to have a generalised anxiety disorder. Never underestimate the power of anxiety, it causes havoc and often it comes with cognitive troubles, like the ones you have mentioned. The vivid dreaming is an occurrence that results from over-tiredness, stress, anxiety, over-thinking and sometimes insomnia. These things often causes you to awaken in the night in a panic, and jolting awake after only a small amount of time sleeping, and in my experience, pupils rarely respond well to light when in panic.

Other than that, all I have to say is you are having neurological symptoms that are obviously bothering you, but your doctors think they don't add up to a diagnosis and they very well might be correct about that. If you have had any head trauma (AT ALL) you might have your answer. I don't think you are experiencing any form of seizure activity, usually people suffer from the same type of seizure all the time, and nothing you described sounds like you are having seizures.

But maybe another person on the forum with more experience with seizures might beg to differ.

- Yours

Last edited by luduplo; 10-04-2012 at 03:21 AM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote