View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have had some pretty good experiences with accupuncture and recovery. I was injured in November in 2011 and by Feb of 2012 I was not making any noticeable progress. I started accupuncture in March of 2012 along with other therapies and by end of May I started feeling excellent again.

I had a setback in July but I had stopped all my treatments to save money, started them up again and have returned to work again a couple of weeks ago.

For those who try accupuncture, the experience varies greatlty from one practitioner to another so does their technique. Might be worth trying someone else if you have a poor experience.

I should also add that the accupuncturist I am seeing also adds NAET treatments. I don't really understand it and was extremely skeptical about it. Most medical societies/organizations advise against this practice, I found it very interesting if nothing else but have seen improvements in myself, some family members and co-workers for me not to believe it to some extent.

I have also seen a poster here talk quite a bit of theraputic touch practitioners. I know of one PCS patient in my area who is having amazing success with that form of therapy and I am going to try it tonight for the first time (free clinic :-)...)
srgallan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nightnurse30 (10-06-2012), Theta Z (10-18-2012)