View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

MMystery,

Darlene makes a good point about the B-12. In fact, you should probably take 1000 mcgs and a B-50 complex and magnesium and calcium supplements, too.

You did not answer luduplo's question about any kind of brain or head trauma. Do you or did you play any sports? Have you been involved in a vehicle collision? Have you suffered a high fever?

Before a sleep study, an EEG with sleep session would be a better study. You stay up all night before the EEG so you can easily fall asleep during the EEG. Much less expensive that a full sleep study.

Are you taking any medications? Please disregard your pupil reactivity observation. It is very unreliable for a person to check their own pupils for reactivity.

You sound like you have had brain trauma, likely a long term series of very mild but repeated brain trauma. Your cognitive and memory functions are very common to Post Concussion Syndrome and/or Sub-Concussive Impact Syndrome.

I usually post in the Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome forum. I have lots of knowledge and experience in that area. I have suffered a few different seizure symptoms.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote