View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
Hi Ginnie & LARRY1135
Just thought I would let you know that *sage* has not logged in since 12/2006.....so i'm guessing it's unlikely you will get a response. You can tell when a person was last logged in by clicking on their name under their name you will see "last activity"

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Abbie
Thanks Abbie I had already figured that out but wanted to make my comment just the same because it crossed my mind. I also noticed that Ness never followed up as well with the promise of more information as well. It is like sticking a carrot out there and we all want that carrot so bad.

I'm with the other poster who said that they could have taken to extra time to finish the post with details as it would not take that long after all they were already posting as it was. I need all the positive I can get and I know I'm not the only one.

I find it so hard to believe that not much progress has been made with this disease but, that is the hard truth. Seems like there would be something that could calm those nerves down. For those of you who have or had lived years with this I cannot imagine making it beyond a year. I feel like I am to weak to fight this battle. I also do not have a good support system to rely on such as family as they don't want to be bothered especially my mother she never wants to be bothered.
LARRY1135 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote