View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I haven't had a stroke myself but I can somewhat relate to some of the things you say. In my case, my migraine situation is so intense I've spent days at a time in the hospital because of it and now I'm on some sort of a bedrest hiatus. Sigh, for a whole year it was tumor drama, cancer scare and now this whole year has been in and out of the hospital with neuro drama, it's like some sort of sick joke my brain refuses to just let me be. I can relate to just being tired of being tired and in pain.

The one and only person I can talk to seriously nowadays is my Doctor, I know it sounds very sad but he's the only one who can ask me objectively about my condition and yet ask me how my day was regardless of how excruciating my pain would be. Like, thank you for understanding that I am much more than my pain and that there is a life going on behind that (however miserable and pathetic it is).

Pain is something that I guess is a subject nobody likes to even be around.

Right now I can't move. Have got no reason to move. Nobody cares if I can't move or have got no reason to move. Hello depression, I hate you.

Feel free to keep posting and keep on sharing, even if you don't feel like doing much of anything at all I think it's good to get things out of your head.

Emma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote