View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

People who run alot, can have microbleeds in the kidney.
Over time? Might compromise some function. But the kidney takes a long time to show this.

I am reminded of a doctor I used to work with, who claimed only the smartest students in his class went into renal specialty. It is VERY difficult to understand and interpret.

I would get it retested in 4 months. Use the excuse of the gabapentin...which is renally cleared, without liver metabolism.
Can't argue with that. Have him to a panel, with anion gap, just in case.

You might try SunTheanine...at night. It is relaxing and Dr. Blaylock recommended it for PN.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...light=theanine
I take 200mg at bedtime and it relaxes me. Along with a Melatonin. I use Doctor's Best. My son also uses it at times for anxiety.

If you use the methylB12 form you don't really need the other tests. They would only show if you were not utilizing cyano form,
(converting it to active in the body).

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote