View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 12:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default And so it goes

Greetings from the spud state,
Had our first mesurable rain since spring today. Should be a great help to the fire fighters it has been a bad summer for forest fires. The rain didnt help the onion farmers though especally since the price looks to be really good this year, of course I DONT HAVE ANY PLANTED!!!
Went to the Doctor today same old story another handful of pills to take. I am going to try Cymbalta its supposed to be good for depression as well as pain. He also gave me somethig for sleep as I havent been sleeping well for some time and its beginning to wear me down. Ya know I have just about been ready to pee on the electric fence to see if that would help, well not really but I am getting desperate. Enough of that....
Went to Moscow Idaho the U of I had dads weekend and I went to spend some time with my son, The first night I stayed in the frat house you remember when you told your folks, if its to loud your too old..... well I am too old I went to town and rented a motel room for next two nights!!!! All in all had a great time he is majoring in pre med and seems happy and is enjoying the college life. Of course I had to make a close inspection of the frat house, fire escapes, alarms, kitchen facuilites, study halls, the steam boiler ect. and report back to momma as he is our youngest.
I cant really complain as our kids have never been in trouble and have always gotten good grades and since they both have had diabeties since they were small they have usually watched their health.
Now that the last one has left home I think that I could get used to this empty nest thing.
I am glad to see old friends returning to BT2 and welcome to new friends as well, if you need to know anything you can ask me as I know everything, since my wife says Im a know-it-all. She didnt mean that sarcasticly im sure.
My last words will be "I don't need to read the directions honey hold my beer and watch this!
Gary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote