View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reluctant@thetable View Post
I would do a computer search for free clinics in your area. Or call the county health nurses. They would know of free or sliding scales health centers. In my area they have free clinics on certain days- first come first served.

Since your last labwork showed your kidney function was a little off, I worry that your kidneys are losing the ability to concentrate urine. Some of your meds may be metabolized by your kidneys and, if this is the case, your kidneys could be stressed by the medication.

I wouldn't mess around with this. Definitely try to find a free clinic or contact your public health nurses. Where do you live? I could try to do a computer search for you.
Did i say kidney.. sorry it was liver..my numbers were hi.
as far as free clinics.. yeah not that ive found as of yet.. I did just get a letter from my job with application for MDCR.. believe it or not plus they are offering me a free secondary ins. to cover the difference.. odd .. Im looking into that now. but as far as disability ssdi its only a year so far.. well a little more but all my other applications were denied .. Im curiouse to see where this new info leads me.. Its scary how this shows up out of the blue..