View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

MMystery,

It sure sounds like you have Post Concussion Syndrome (PCS). Your symptoms are classic. Even a small amount of anxiety makes PCS much worse. Plus, PCS makes anxiety much worse. The physiologicallly caused anxiety is beyond any psychological therapy. Reducing psychological anxiety can be a big help as it allows one to better focus on the physical causes of anxiety.

Poor diet and hormones can make PCS much worse. Dieting can also make it worse by interfering with proper brain metabolism. The fasting can cause a low blood glucose level. The brain needs essential fatty acids, the best source is pork because it also has the highest amount of Broken Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's)

The multivitamin is important because it has the other nutrients you need. You can either feel like a vitamin pill popper or end up needing medication to help your brain settle down. You need calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and vit D for your brain. I take 20 pieces every morning. I have been for decades. Some of my supplements are for arthritis and other health objectives.

It sounds like the Prilosec is just a 'try this and see' idea. It is the first thing I would consider stopping. Throwing stomach acid off will effect nutrition.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote