View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
M G neck ~ You would NOT be fusing after only 2-3 months. Normally you don't see fusing until 6 mos. to a year.

I can't believe your doc said not to worry about your case and "some people will always have pain" when your spinal cord is being impinged at C5-6 !!! So he basically just sent you home after that???

Do you have symptoms, i.e. arms/hands tingling/hurting? Is it just the shoulder and neck? I would ask for my records and take them to another NEUROSURGEON for an opinion!! You should NOT have to suffer like this if there's any way to fix this. So see what you can do about this!!!
And PLEASE let us know what you find out, will you? I'm really interested.

Best of luck & God bless. Hugs, Lee
Thanks for responding-- no-no- im sorry for confusion-- im two years out acdf ---I meant that for intial poster is only two or three months out of surgery. Im sorry i have never been on a board before(lame). Yes ever since surgery hands are numb since surgery only new is now pinky. Before surgery I went paralyzed on right side during surgery one disc crumbled --so my incision is very long because they had to fish out fragements from back on neck ---surgery was almost 5 hrs instead of 2. Honestly woke up very little pain it was a relief before surgery the pain was unreal. Would u mind reading I posted another new thread today. I seen you post and your appear very smart on spine issues. I think I may not have the hang on on how to use the board correctly. I would so appreciate anu input. I have a theroy on tos but im not sure. Thanks again!!
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote