View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisainvegas View Post
New symptom today, not sure if it is double vision or not. I am having difficulty reading because it looks like the words are moving on the page and it is difficult to focus. how do others experience double vision?
What I still don´t get is that 30 mg of Mestinon turns my eyes into binoculars!!!!

If I look out to the ocean I can see double sail boats vertical ie the ´extra´boat is a poor quality copy of the original one slightly underneath it. The horizon is also blurred. After Mestinon there are no overlapping boats and I joke that I can read the name on the boat a few kilometers away after Mestinon! My son also sees extra ´lines´....he´s only little but when I asked him he traced an extra line about 2cm above my forearm.

With reading, the ink on the letters looks like it´s ´bleeding´. After Mestinon the letters are so sharp that I am reminded how it is to see properly again. I can also hold the book much much closer to my face.

So if that is authentic double vision or not I don´t know but it is a wonderful sensation to see vision problems disappear after Mestinon. Hope you also find the solution you need.
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote