View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default symptoms of flair up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacrusis View Post
Thanks lisa. One last question (s)...Were there any warning signs whatsoever? Did it literally happen overnight? I donīt believe your lifestyle would have provoked it - but do you? Did the newer symptoms come at exactly the same time as the old ones or a little after? Anything else you can share?
I hope itīs just your age and not that itīs increased in severity this time round.

I had been having some slight symptoms for several months but I never thought it was the MG I thought it was age, stress. But the severe symptoms began all at once. I live in Las Vegas Nevada and I am a consultant/counselor for an Indian Tribe that is a two hour one way drive so I live near the reservation during the week and go home to Vegas for the weekends. My Career is very very stressful, Love it, but Stressful. The day the flair up began, My car broke down in the middle of nowhere and I had to sit in the heat for about 45 minutes until my hubby and AAA got there. That is how the Flair up began. I have my first Neuro appointment today so hopefully he will have some suggestions on what I can do to break the cycle. Lisa
lisainvegas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote