View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
RavenC

RavenC

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrose86 View Post
I've never not been able to do any of those things you've mentioned. I test myself by making tight fists, and I think I'm squeezing hard? I can see my fingers start to turn white from it, but it also feels forced. I mean, I can do it and squeeze tight but it feels like my muscles are tired haha, like I want to let go. Maybe that's just normal for the human body, I wouldn't know because I never had a reason to make tight fists before so I don't know what "normal" is supposed to feel like. My neuro and pcp have made me squeeze their fingers before, but they don't comment on it and quickly move on the next test so I've always assumed it was fine. I could just be psyching myself out and paranoid.
I think you must stop trying and testing yourself. Dont be afraid, if you can even make it white, there is no weakness. Even if you feel your muscles getting tired, if you're not having problems with normal stuff, there is nothng to worry about. If you can still pick up things, open things, draw stuff, theres nothing to worry about
But I understand its very hard to stop this testing, hope you can do something with my information
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote