View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused No one CAN FIGURE OUT my problem! HELP?

I have had c5-c7 fusion in 2003. But I wasn't having severe stabbing pain like I am now in my right scapula. That began in 2004 or 2005. The only thing that gave me relief is when I had lidocaine poured inside my chest during the removal of a chest tumor in 2006 & it only lasted 4 or 5 days. I have seen many doctors thinking its a disc at c7-t1 that was causing the pain. Many MRI showed a problem there but no surgeon saw anything they could fix. I have given my life to pain, all my pleasures are gone because I can't use my right arm/hand long enough to complete even simple task. I did have the c7-t1 fusion last Jan2012 & with the bed rest & no use of my arm or is it the neck I felt much less pain. But the very first time I was up doing a task with my arm abducted it was not any better!!!!! I have a pain pump & do have quiet a complex spine history. I don't like taking pain med's & the pump (misunderstood) by most delivers much less than pills by mouth. I am totally wiped out...I don't know how I will be able to live in constant pain forever!!! Please help me find out how I can find out what is wrong with my scapula!! MRI (shoulder) Distal supraspinatus tendinopathy/&/or partial tear without a definite full thickness tear. AC hypertrophy with mild impingement. Subcoracoid bursa fluid. Degenerative cystic change in the humeral head. I also have a Thoracic MRI, shows Multilevel degenerative disc disease, Annular bulge/osteophyte impingement on the thecal sac anteriorly at several levels the most pronounced are T7-8, T8-9, T9-10. Advise if this looks like TOS???
gatorbate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote