View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Don't start!! and If you did quit now, It's only been a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yah1958@yahoo.com View Post
I hope you are doing better, I have a few questions I need answers for and can't get any help. Anybody willing?
Car accident in the middle of January, I have spinal nerve blocks like every 8 8 weeks as not helped yet. Now we are going to try spinal radio frequencies to burn the damaged nerve? Any thoughts please?
Next, PCP gave me Gabapentin 100 mg once a day, spine doctor moves me uo to 900 mg 1 3x a day, but PCP said oh no you will be to sleepy, she gives me 1800 mg a day all at bedtime. Is this like Lyrica? My tongue is swollen, I am a mess, pain clinic lowered me back to 900 mg a day. Since taking the higher dose I only need my glasses for up close work. But I know something is wrong with me. Any serious answers for me please?
Just be patient with the pain, it may take a couple years, but it will run its course, ride it like a wave. the body is more capable of adapting than we think. stay away from any Gaba drugs, like the one you are on and Lyrica and tramadol, drugs with ssri's etc. Please get off them now, it is more suffering than it's worth, for most people. you are playing with fire in my opinion, as someone who's life was turned totally upside down from lyrica withdrawal, I ruined and lost so many opportunities, like a major career opportunity, actually. Quit while you can!!

Last edited by quitlyricalive; 10-05-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: spelling errors
quitlyricalive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote