View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help NO ONE can figure out my problem! PLZ HELP ME!

YES, I did have PT for 3 mths prior to last fusion. PT was hands on type...massages, manever's to get my posture corrected...they felt I wasn't using all my ribs to breath, and my sternum wasn't seated correctly somehow. They had staff assist to get my shoulder forced correctly in proper position and then it was taped to force proper position. NO Ultrasound equipment was usted but I did try using Tens unit's including the RS-4i Sequential Stimulator which has 8 leads with a vest. Would you explain more about low level laster? HOW CAN I find out if I have TOS? i live in close to New Orleans but I traveled to St. Louis, MO...WHAT CAN DO NEXT???

[/U] for neck surg & they plan a back surg in St. Louis, MO first week of Nov.[/I][/I][/U] [/U][/U][/U][/U]I was taping my shoulder position.[/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Usually nothing shows up on MRIs in relation to TOS , unless there is bony anomalies or extra cervical rib.

Some of the spinal things that you have going on can be causing muscle problems, have you had any PT evaluations or sessions for pain reliving muscle therapies? IF stim, Ultrasound,massage, low level laser etc?
gatorbate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote