View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I was wondering if your flare is mostly muscle, nerve or vascular related?

I really agree with this suggestion-
[I think you should talk with your PT and chiro if your treatments are making you worse rather than better; maybe they need to re-evaluate their treatment plan for you?]

Maybe they are moving ahead to fast or being a bit too aggressive in their tx plan.
If they don't know you are flaring up they can't adjust the tx, but if they won't reassess & adjust, then say good bye to them.

I usually take some Aleve, heating pads - moist & infrared, IF stim, hot shower, basically heat works best for me with my myofascial/muscle pains.
If I have trouble getting to sleep due to discomfort I take a Tylenol PM (or a generic) or 2.

I was referring to nerve flare-ups. I have always had muscle pain, and am learning how to manage it with my stretches and anti-inflammatories,and had tRP injections and medrol dose pak a week ago. The nerve pain was better for a long time, ll of a sudden rearing its ugly head. The good news is I am starting to be able to differentiate which pain is which.

Yes I will definately be telling my docs about it-and am also going to take a bit of a break with all the therapies. THX,JKL
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote