View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Connective Tissue Disease

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE03 View Post
Have you tried to get audio books? Its not a solution, but at least you'll get to read without the headaches. If you would care to share, what sort of connective tissue disease are you dealing with? I have TN and ON and Sjogrens. Some docs say the Sjogrens can affect nerves and others don't pay it much attention and its also considered a connective tissue disease.
If the neuro opthamologist cannot help me, I will definitely switch to audio books. My problem is sometimes I can read longer than others - both regular books/magazines and my IPAD.

I don't mind sharing at all- I have Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility (HEDS)which I discovered was the cause of my dysautonomia. I saw many docs on my 30 year journey of headaches and was finally diagnosed by a geneticist. I recommend anyone with intractable headaches (especially if you have autonomic problems) to read about the various types of Ehlers Danlos. I cannot post a link yet - not enough posts. There is an excellent NIH article by Dr. Howard Levy and other excellent articles by Dr. Pocinki.

Thanks for the advice!
Trach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote