View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
The pain worsened and worsened after repeated dental surgery. The last surgery was one week ago and that seem to be the final straw.
It is primarily in my ear, severe pressure...booring type feeling. Slight pain in jaw and behind the ear.
I have been on antibiotics,Medrol and recently valtrex, although I have no idea why. I have Percocet and Klonopin for pain. Was also given Soma for neck muscle pain. I have an appt to see a neuro in two weeks. He is a well known neuro in my area. The pain varies...sometimes a 10. Warm compresses sometimes help. I would love to get more names of docs and will pm you.
Thank you.
Hi Vowel Lady, I get ear pain all the time with this and my docs have told me its due to and part of TN. I always thought the ear had its own nerve. Anyway, the pain you describe is very similar to mine. I do get some really bad burning attacks that are pretty intense and those are similar to the classic lightning bolts I get. I would be interested to hear what the neuro tells you after you see him/her. Take care
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-08-2012), Vowel Lady (10-08-2012)