View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Frogga,

You had one of those days that just couldn't have gotten better if you could have erased it and started all over.

As far as that heating things up or should I say burning things up, it comes with the memory thing of the RSDS I believe. I am bad about forgetting I have things on the stove and going off and leaving them. Bill kept smoke detectors all over my house because of how bad I was. I hated those things.
Having them there sure didn't keep me from setting them off.

I am sorry about your van. It does take a long time it seems when they are making special vehicles for disabled people. Hopefully it won't be a whole 6 months.

Don't get those bags too hot Frogga because I have had several Drs. say that if you get water too hot or heating pads it can wake up the nerves more and make the pain worse. As I'd said before, I can't take a really hot bath.

It does sound like you had a very exciting day. There sure wasn't no lull in it was it? LOL

If you are like me you turn it into something to laugh about to keep from feeling like nothing goes right. My PA use to call it a sick sense of humor.

I hope today will go better for you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote