View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default UK PCS Acct

Wow long post. So sorry for your expeirences. You are at the right place. Alot of the long time posters here have ongoing symptoms so if you could break your posts up into smaller paragraphs with several sentences. Long paragraphs can make some lose there place repeatedly.

As you are already noticing many Drs don't recognize or treat PCS effectively. Rest is crucial. Not just physical but cognitive. I.E. NO TELLE, no computer, for some reading or even subject matter can be an issue. Audio books tend to be a good activity. I have just had my third ER visit in 4 months and the ER Dr said fishing is the only thing he knows that might be recommended.

The kind where you sit on the bank and stare at your line in the water. Nutrition is important. Search this forum on vitamins and nutrition. There are alot of things you want to avoid. And alot of supplements you may want to add. I feel frequently there is an emotional component to PCS which may need addressing as well. Many here have some kind of anxiety and a med for it, I do.

Stress is a major factor in how many feel. Be it intellectual, physical, enviromental or emotional. Many times as I go thru my day I literally fell like I am walking thru a minefeild trying to avoid that next stressful trigger. The trigger that causes my headaches, fuzziness, et. al.

Hopefully Mark in Idaho will catch your post. His advice is concise and accurate as this is all very familiar with him. He is very knowledgeable and gives great advise.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-08-2012), Uk PCS Accountant (10-10-2012)