Thread: Cramps
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye I'm finding that...

the PN pain escalates big time when getting those 'stress' fractures. Seems like any time I step wrong on a little pebble I fracture something, somewhere. I hate to tell you it doesn't come down a notch for about a month. SIGH.

I'm working w/an endo to find the right combo of calcium and Vit D supplements to bring those #'s up to anything measurable. Apparently my meds' combo is taking it out faster than I'm putting it in. Don't know about you, but I do not envision myself going around for the rest of my life in a variety of "Air-Casts"! So, I'm off to acquire some different combos of the aboves to see if anything can be improved [while I can?] I'll let you know in about 7 weeks after the changes and F/U testings. This doc's promised to bring out the bigger stuff if there's no improvement. I just hate adding things on top of things and then more things! The pill count is getting ridiculously 'up there'. There HAS to be some simpler solutions out there, doesn't there?

Don't get discouraged about 'starting over' AGAIN. You have to! I find that each new time starting, I've got to go at a SLOWER pace each time. Don't know about YOU but I want it all NOW?

Keep up good heart and mind, maybe we'll both improve, and I'm betting that you'll do it faster than I do! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote