View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy resting but not feeling better

I have been resting for weeks now hoping to alleviate the relapse of symptoms brought on by overdoing it for 6 months to no avail. I am still having headaches 3-4 times a week, I feel panicked, having big problems running monthly reports and creating the spreadsheets. I am so depressed and feel completely hopeless. My quality of life is hovering at zero. I'm broke, lonely, stressed out, sad and I don't see an end to it.

i would love to go see my neurologist but i have no insurance and her visits range around 250-300 a visit, i already am in collections with her so it's not an option. i am trying to get an appointment with the sliding scale clinic where I can at least see a doctor but they are booked for weeks.

i don't know how to get out of this. i don't know what I even want the doctor to do. Headache meds would be nice. The elavil doesn't seem to be working anymore. I'm 2 years out and sliding backwards so fast my head is spinning.

Did this happen to anyone else? What did you do to get better?

Also - I work full time 4 days in the office and 1 day at home usually around 35-50 hours a week depending and i am a single mom of a 17 year old senior in high school.

And - if it can go wrong lately it has.

Last edited by andi; 10-09-2012 at 01:08 PM.
andi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pcslife (10-09-2012), Theta Z (10-09-2012)