View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The only time I ever use eBay is when I'm looking for something specific that I cant find somewhere else. Like when I wanted to replace the milk glass fruit bowl that my parents got as a wedding present after the original broke. (milk glass is a glass that's white. Same color as milk)

or when I needed a cover for my Kobo e-reader and I couldnt find any that I liked on Amazon or at Borders (when they were still in business)

When I online shop, it's almost always Amazon. I have an Amazon Prime membership, so I get free 2-day shipping on certain things. I've also bought stuff on Walmart.com.

For Xmas shopping, I buy from QVC and HSN. Not always the greatest quality, but the prices arent too bad, and it's usually stocking stuffers that I'm buying from those places. There are certain things I wouldnt buy from those places. Computers, e-readers being sold in a special package with accessories. (think it's cheaper to buy directly from the manufacturers if it's something like an iPad/computer or an e-reader. The accessories are usually junk and overpriced)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (10-09-2012)