View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

And just a word about farmers. There are a lot of them who do bother to know about their crops because it's not only their job but their LIFE. I find that to be a very ignorant statement that they do things because they are "easy." Their families live on the farm. They feed the farmhands who help them, even though they often can't afford to feed their own family. And they do whatever it takes to create the best crop they can, even working all night.

Take a gander at the pic below. That's my grandfather. Do you think he did things because they were easy? Nothing was easy. That's a "drag" being used on the fields, in case you thought he was just hauling wood home for a fire. There were no pesticides, no GMO's and no corporations breathing down his neck. Only hard work and a hope for a chance at survival during the Depression.

There are a lot of prejudices out there about all sorts of people. I KNOW many farmers. So many of them are trying their best to go organic, even under pressure from a certain corporate giant who pushes pesticides and GMO food.

And there are now requirements that when a product is labeled as organic, it HAS TO BE Non-GMO.

The point isn't the problems. The point is to identify them, come up with a plan or two and to go about fixing them. Blame helps no one but taking responsibility for perpetuating problems does.

My point about the medical mafia (corporations) is that they are not working hard enough to fix their problems and almost seem to enjoy the dysfunctional environment that they have created. Intention is often the hardest problem to fix.
Attached Thumbnails
MG and The "Medical Mafia"-soren-horses_2-jpg  

Last edited by AnnieB3; 10-09-2012 at 01:51 PM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote