View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default Has anybody actually recovered from chronic Lyme?

I have a wide array of neurological and otherwise symptoms that doctors have yet to provide a diagnosis for; the symptoms that are the most detrimental to my quality of life have been the cognitive issues like difficulty recalling words, remembering faces, concentrating, processing new information, etc., but the symptoms don't stop there. I'm hoping that it's something a little less complex like a seizure disorder or a brain abnormality that is more easily addressed, but I did recently have an acupuncturist/herbalist tell me that a lot of my symptomatology is consisent with chronic Lyme. I watched several "My Lyme Story"-type YouTube videos, and most people's stories do sound an awful lot like mine, though. I'm really scared because I'm only 23 (have had symptoms since I was 14), and it doesn't seem as though too many people ever recover or find much relief from their symptoms.

I can't get tested due to both financial and geographic reasons, so I may never know if I have it. I'm currently on an herbal protocol aimed at treating Lyme and Lyme-like syndromes; I haven't seen any benefits thus far.
medicalmystery7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote