View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

Yooo hooo - Tootles the Train, are you still out there playing in the field of pretty flowers? Figured I'd join you.

We have strong seasons here - cold winters, hot summers. When I've walked a long way home on a cold day, it felt so good to walk into a warm building along the way to warm my hands. On hot days, it felt good to walk into an air-conditioned building along the way to cool off.

It gives your body an overall sense of relief. It gives you a chance to compose yourself and regain some strength so you can keep on your journey.

So I think we NEED those ups and downs in life.

If we stayed in a completely neutral climate, we'd be robbed of the pleasure of feeling that overall sense of relief that keeps us strong and balanced. We'd lose our focus because we'd be only be loitering in the building, not living life.

You can't follow the path home if you're afraid to step out into the weather once in a while. It's not much of a journey, is it? If you don't pay attention to the weather outside, your neutral status in the building isn't always guaranteed either. Loitering in buildings shouldn't be a goal in life.

Just some ramblin' thoughts
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote